Former Southern Pacific passenger station adaptively reused as a restaurant in Corvallis, Oregon. The station was built in 1907 as a replacement for the original combination station
built by the Oregon Pacific Railroad in 1887. In 1917, this station was moved from its original location on 9th Street and Washington Avenue to 6th Street with the electrification of the "Westside" line and the coming of Southern Pacific's "Red Electrics," which provided service to Portland. Moving the station those seven blocks took three weeks and employed a team of mules. Electric interurban service lasted only until 1929, and all passenger service to Corvallis ended in 1933. In 1956, the city purchased the passenger station and the adjacent REA building
. The station served as headquarters for the city police department until 1979, when the police moved to a new, larger building in the same block. In 1982, the passenger station was moved for a second time to NW 2nd Street and Polk Avenue, where it has served as a restaurant under a variety of owners.