Baltimore & Ohio Chicago Terminal 0-8-0 steam locomotive switching the Robey Street yard in Chicago, winter 1956. The bridge in the background is used by the Douglas Park "L." The B&O CT 0-8-0s were the last steam engines in regular service in the Chicago area. This photograph appears in issue no. 19 of the Center's journal, Railroad Heritage
, a special issue dedicated to Ted Rose's photography.